About Me

Published: 14/04/2020
UEA BSc Physiotherapy - Home | Facebook


Hi I'm Grace. I'm currently studying for my BSc in Physiotherapy which I started in 2018. 

I started the blog to share my advice to other about to start their physiotherapy (or physical therapy) journey. My aim is to share the advice and tips I wish I had recieved prior to starting my degree. 

I began my journey as a quiet and shy individual fresh out of school. Like others I started off learning how to keep my head above the water with my workload then gradually grew into a more confident individual able to successfully my academic work and social life (most of the time). I didn't start this journey as a healthcare professional but with placement experience I have gradually learned how to present myself as one. I don't believe anyone is born a healthcare professional, they may have the traits of a good one but they become a good healthcare professional through experience. 

More about me
I'm a keen runner (especially for parkrun). I also enjoy table tennis, yoga, swimming and playing my favourite songs on the flute. 

I'm the second generation in my family to study healthcare and proud to be able to work in NHS after graduating. 

To all the NHS and key workers, thank you for everything your doing to keep the country running during the COVID-19 outbreak.

Print this poster and put it in your window to show your support ...


Comments

Popular blog posts